Competencies for Leadership in the Future
- September 29, 2021 - September 30, 2021
- 16:00 to 20:00
- Aram str. 80, 0002 Yerevan
What are the main leadership qualities essential for a leader?
“Competencies for Leadership in the Future” training will help you find the answers to this and many other questions in the field of leadership.
In this programme:
Module 1. The personality of a leader
- Values and mission of the leader
- Leader’s concepts and trends
- Key competencies of the leader
- Creative thinking
- Working with energy
- Personal effectiveness
Module 2. Leader of change
- Change Management
- Working with human resources through hypotheses
- Conflict Management
Module 3. Leadership culture
- Management 3.0.
- Network connections in the company and their impact on productivity
- Effective communications
Module 4. Engaging Leader
- Fundamentals of Team Coaching
- Building trust in the team
- How to become a leader who strengthens and inspires the team
- Languages of gratitude to employees
- How to manage different generations of employees
Module 5. Facilitating Leader
- Facilitation skills that a leader needs
- How to conduct effective meetings
- Working with a remote team
- Strategic sessions, retrospective
As a result of this program, you will:
✅ Develop leadership competencies
✅ Learn to work with more than 30 leadership tools
✅ Learn to guide employees through changes and transformations within the company
✅ Learn the ways to increase the potential of employees
✅ Develop a strategy for building a leadership culture for your team
The author and host of the program is Ekaterina Karmak – an internationally certified business consultant and facilitator.
Ekaterina Karmak is a member of the International Association of Facilitators and Change Management Professionals (ACMP). She began her work experience in 2001 (500+ projects, 300+ trainings).
Category of trainees: HR directors, HR partners, HR specialists, employees of internal communications departments, heads of companies.
The master class will be held in Russian.
The participation fee is 59.000 AMD.
Armenian HR Association “1, 2 & 3 Star” members get special discounts:
- “1 Star” – 5% discount
- “2 Star” – 10% discount
- “3 Star” – 15% discount