HR Fundamentals for beginners
- September 9, 2020
- Category: Announcements
In the context of rapid technological development and atomization of diverse business processes, the role of a person in business is becoming more and more important. Companies nowadays pay great attention to talent acquisition and management, as they all know that people are the success factor of any business.
This online course will enable the participants to have a full understanding of the fundamentals of human resources management, as well as will provide all the necessary knowledge and skills for starting a career in HR.
Topics of the Training
- Human Resources vs Human Capital, the evolution of Human resources management, its role, and importance;
- The main function of Human Capital Management;
- Employer Branding;
- Talent Acquisition and onboarding;
- Staff Training and Development;
- Performance Management.
For whom is the course designed
- HR specialists
- All those interested to know more about different roles in human capital management
- All those interested in HR as a future career
What you will gain
- General knowledge about main HCM functions and their inter-links
- General knowledge and skills to start your career in HR
- Opportunity to get acquainted with the best local and international HR practices
- Opportunity to learn the best practical tools and technics used in Human capital management
- HR know-hows
- Useful materials and tips for your successful career in HCM
- Duration- 18 hours
- Training days- Monday, Wednesday Friday
- Language- Armenian
- Price- 68,000 AMD (All taxes included)
- Start Date: 16 September 2020
- Register here: https://forms.gle/5T11BdJ9W67G4cug8
- Registration deadline: 14 September 2020
- Training will be online.