Welcome to HRCommunity.am. The following user agreement is an important thing that you should know before using or accessing HRCommunity.am. Please read it carefully. By accessing or using any part of HRCommunity.am or any of the products or services offered by or through HRCommunity.am, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these policies, terms and conditions, you may not access or use HRCommunity.am.
We respect the privacy of our website visitors
HRCommunity.am and its affiliates and partners respect the privacy of its visitors. The following process explains our information gathering and disseminating practices at HRCommunity.am. Please read this information so that you can feel comfortable about participating in our community.
What types of information do we collect?
In some cases, HRCommunity.am may also leverage third party tools to collect additional (publicly available) information for your profile, or to update existing data and information which you have provided to HRCommunity.am. The type(s) of data that we could collect using these tools are only those that HRCommunity.am asks for during website registration and later when you are editing your account. HRCommunity.am does not aim to collect additional personal information on users which we don’t ask for upfront, upon registration to our website.
Some personal information may be collected about you if you choose to participate in our industry research surveys. In particular, your responses to survey questions, as well as details about how you connected to this website, including your IP address, and the date and time when you connected may be collected.
Our Web server collects the IP address, operating system and browser software used by our visitors. An IP address (which is different than an email address) can tell us the user’s Internet service provider and based on that, can suggest the geographic location of the connection. We also collect information about which pages they visit, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks they click. This information helps us evaluate the effectiveness of various parts of the site.
What are cookies and how does HRCommunity.am use them?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive to help track your usage of our site. Cookies don’t include personal information about you, but they are unique to each user, which allows HRCommunity.am computers to distinguish between users and can save your time when you return to a part of the site and repeat it activity. Cookies placed on your computer by third parties by or through the Site, if any, are not the responsibility of HRCommunity.am and are not subject to the terms and conditions.
- Identify return visitors. Cookies let us remember your web browser so we can provide personalized member services. Cookies also allow us to identify HRCommunity.am members who are returning to the site.
How HRCommunity.am uses your information
We collect this information in order to provide you with our services more easily, and in a more personalized manner. We may share personal information in the following ways:
- We may make blogs and discussion forums available to you
- Your registration information is captured in our database when you become an HRCommunity.am member. This personal information will be used to process orders and to contact you regarding technical updates, upcoming program information, special offers and upcoming events.
- When members register to participate in our live or archived sponsor webcasts, to participate in the events where the Armenian HR Association NGO is an organizer or co-organizer, or download white papers from the website, full contact information of the user may be used.
- When members participate in our industry research surveys, full contact information and survey answers may be provided to the vendor according to any contract agreement with that particular vendor/sponsor.
- We may share aggregate website statistics with the media or other third parties. We do not disclose personal information to other third parties as part of this process; only information in an aggregate form.
How to opt-out from your subscriptions and communications
As a part of the HRCommunity.am network, you will receive a minimum of 1 piece of email a week. This email is about our upcoming and past events and also might contain information about our partners or their products.
If you no longer wish to receive specific communications or subscriptions, you have the following opt-out options:
- By unsubscribing through the one-click unsubscribe link in an email,
- By emailing [email protected] or calling +374 94 58 46 96 or +374 11 58 46 96.
How HRCommunity.am protects your personal information
For all our transactions, we employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. We strive to protect you. For all our efforts to safeguard your privacy, no system can be guaranteed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, or that we transmit to you, or guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Once we receive your information, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Access to Your Information/ Your Data Subject Rights
At any time, HRCommunity.am members may directly access their online profiles and other personal details to amend, update, add, or delete information themselves by logging in to their account at www.hrcommunity.am and selecting “Account settings” or “User info”.
You can also request access to information we hold about you, ask us to correct any information that may be inaccurate and/or ask us to block or delete such information․
Other websites and links on HRCommunity.am
Any links provided on HRCommunity.am are provided for your interest or convenience only and do not represent or imply any endorsement by “HR Association” NGO of any such linked site.
Copyright and Permitted Use of HRCommunity.am Materials/Content
HRCommunity.am is owned and operated by “HR Association” NGO. The content of HRCommunity.am’s web pages that have been created, provided, written and published by HRCommunity.am staff, including the design, text, graphics and arrangement, are the property of and is owned and controlled by “HR Association” NGO and is the copyrighted material of “HR Association” NGO. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips and software, is the property of HRCommunity.am, or its content suppliers and is protected by RA and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is permitted only in the case, when the source is mentioned as HRCommunity.am.
Rules at HRCommunity.am
To guide you in using HRCommunity.am responsibly, “HR Association” NGO has established the following rules. If you do not abide by these rules while using HRCommunity.am, “HR Association” NGO has the right to prohibit you from using HRCommunity.am and may terminate any account (without a refund) that you may have on HRCommunity.am. While using HRCommunity.am, you may not:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise distribute any data, text, information, messages, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video messages or other material:
- constituting or encouraging conduct that would intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use HRCommunity.am in a manner which is contrary to law;
- that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable;
- that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any other arrangement, contractual or otherwise;
- that contains any virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- collect or store personal data about other users of HRCommunity.am.
Third Party Services
Limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and Seller. You will not consider HRCommunity.am as a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction or be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transaction.
HRCommunity.am enables its users to post content (i.e. articles, blogs, etc.) and comments. We have the right to refuse and remove any content uploaded and posted on HRCommunity.am, if necessary.
In order to publish your content (i.e. articles, news, etcetera), you must agree to the following clauses։
- The Author(s) represents and warrants that the Content provided is original and does not violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights of any person or entity, does not contain libelous or obscene material.
- The Author(s) grant(s) “HR Association” NGO the right to use the Author’s (s’) name(s) . “HR Association” NGO reserves the right to edit all accepted Content to conform to our style presentation and format, taking care not to change the Author’s (s’) meaning.
- This agreement does not in any way limit the Author(s) ability to use or publish their content elsewhere and the Author(s) shall retain the copyright.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Armenian HR Association NGO. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited.