4th Annual Regional HR Conference

  • November 13, 2015
  • 10:00 to 14:00
  • Աղվերան, Հայաստան

Human Resources Management and Personal Progress

The focus of the fourth Regional Human Resources Management Conference organized by HR Association of Armenia and “Cascade Consultants” was “Human Resources Management and Personal Progress”. The conference, which has already become traditional, hosted many local and international specialists and experts from the field of HR Management, who presented a wide variety of HR facilitation techniques and master classes.

“I am convinced that everyone here realizes that the most valuable asset of any company is its employees, and has a clear understanding of their role in ensuring the success of any Company. You are the link that unites all levels of the company and turns it into one strong entity. The value system adopted by the company, relationships established between employees, career development of the staff, internal communication, success in revealing the potential of employees and helping them to acquire new knowledge – all this depends on the operation of the Human Resources Unit. Meetings of this kind are very important in creating a healthy work environment and career development opportunities as well as in ensuring fair competition,” said VivaCell-MTS General Manager Ralph Yirikian.

A major achievement of the conference is the representation of “Erickson Coaching International”, one of the leading international coaching schools, in Armenia. In the frames of the HRM conference, a leading specialist of the school performed coaching sessions showing coaching in action.

“Coaching provides an opportunity to HR specialists and line managers to possess practical tools for exploring the employees’ potential, discovering inner resources and effective personal and professional goal setting,” said Arpi Karapetyan, the President of Armenian HR Association and the General Director of “Cascade Consultants”.

With the efforts of the Armenian HR Association and “Cascade Consultants”, the conference made it possible and real for Armenian specialists to get international certification by a professional coach.

“The Armenian HR community is a good platform for further progress and development, and collaboration with companies providing international certification will enhance the opportunities of the Armenian specialists making them more competitive in local and international job markets,” said Silvia Viola, leading specialist of the “Erickson Coaching International”.

In the frames of the conference, a focus group discussion on the opportunities and challenges of introducing a dual education system took place.

“Dual education system assumes tight cooperation with private companies and educational institutions, as the provision and realization of the 70% of education programs of specialists is at the workplace. The rest 30% are held at educational institutions. Thus, by the end of the educational programs, the presence of specialists, who are equipped with practical skills, competent and ready for the job is guaranteed,” mentioned Gayane Serobyan, Private Sector Development in South Caucasus Program Expert, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).

The conference was organized thanks to the support of VivaCell-MTS, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and “Zartprint” publishing house.

2015-11-13 10:00 2015-11-13 14:00 Europe/London 4th Annual Regional HR Conference Աղվերան, Հայաստան
save event to calendar
past event
Upcoming events
International HR Day
  • May 20, 2024
  • 18:30 to 22:00
  • Jellyfish, Isahak Gasparyan 34
The Science of Leadership | 12th Annual Regional Conference
  • October 4, 2024
  • Memorial complex of Sardarapat battle
How can we help you?

Please fill in your details and our advisors will contact you