International HR Day 2021 Events
- May 17, 2021
- Category: Announcements
Dear Armenian HR Association members,
As you may know, May 20 is recognized as International HR Day by the European Association for People Management (EAPM). The Armenian HR Association is also a member of EAPM.
Now, we have an opportunity to share the events organised as part of a range of activities taking place across the world concerning International HR Day.
This is a great chance to connect with other HR professionals from all over the world, share experiences and good practice.
Get involved in the upcoming events:
1. DisruptHR Yerevan։ Global Success 2021
- May 26 | 19:00
2. Connect and reflect: International speed networking for HR professionals
- May 20 | 10:00 – 11:30
3. Redefining the world of work: Insights and ideas from European HR Leaders
- May 20 | 12:30 – 14:00
4. Rethink HR – Prepare today for tomorrow
- May 20 | 10:30 – 11:15
5. From HR (Human Resources) to HP (Human Potential): a shifting approach for an uncertain world
- May 20 | 13:30 – 14:15
6. Conversational Self-Services – How chatbots and AI transform HR Services
- May 20 | 18:00 – 18:45
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible and engaging in a very exciting build-up to #InternationalHRday 2021.