Looking back on the last 2 months
- July 7, 2020
- Category: News
Dear friends and colleagues, continuing our social responsibility programs and staying devoted to our slogan of “we bring change”, we present to you a number of continuous series of professional webinars and conversations.
So, it has been a long time since Cascade People & Business has been organizing professional on-line and free webinars such as Q&A Session with a Design Thinking expert, meetup with an internationally acclaimed SHRM Human Resource Certification expert, and also, on-line meetings with leading professionals from different spheres.
After each conducted LIVE session we get positive feedback as well as organic media coverage and all these oblige us to continue what we have stated in the current not-so-easy times.
We would like to specifically touch upon those LIVE sessions that took place during the last 2 months.
Live Conversations on Career Orientation with Armenian and International experts organized with the joint efforts of Cascade People & Business and zoom in!:
- Conversation on Career Orientation. Episode #1 with Vyacheslav Kan
- Conversation on Career Orientation. Episode #2 with Goar Ananyan
- Conversation on Career Orientation. Episode #3 with Fulgor Esajas
Live sessions that were significant especially for the HR Community, because we believe that by developing the HR specialists we ensure the progress of employees in the Armenian market:
- LIVE TALKS: The value of SHRM as a Professional Qualification and a Global Employment Passport
- Occupational safety during a state of emergency
- How to choose the right marketing specialist?
- 2020-2023 Changes in the income tax and social payment rates
On-line meetings that aim to provide a skill-set to self-development and self-recognition:
- Webinar on the FUTURE OF ENTERTAINMENT with Rob Ferre
- LIVE CONVERSATION on Living with Yourself in the Times of Lock-down
- Charisma and Personal Magnetism: Inherited or Acquired Skill-set
- LIVE Conversation and Q&A Session with John K. Coyle
We would like to separately mention the “մասնագիտություններ. ՎերաԶԻՆՈւՄ | professions. ReCHARGE” series of LIVE sessions within the scope of which we continue to host experts from different fields and together with them we try to understand the current challenges and the future trends of their professions:
- project management. ReCHARGE with Astghik Sahakyan
- marketing. ReCHARGE with Nana Mardoyan
- PR. ReCHARGE with Tatevik Hovhannisyan
- sales. ReCHARGE with Kristine Vardanyan
- finance. ReCHARGE with Lilit Gharayan
- winemaking. ReCHARGE with Zaruhi Muradyan
- technical recruitment. ReCHARGE with Narek Aslikyan
- tourism. ReCHARGE with Gevorg Babayan
- brand strategy. ReCHARGE with Nika Yepiskoposyan
Besides, we were hosted in different countries and partner programs, where we have tried to cover topics related to the HR profession and the trends in youth issues:
- “Вечер Трудного Дня” with Sergey Dolzhenkov (Kyrgyzstan)
- 9-я Международная конференция HR и T&D «UPgrade» (Kazakhstan)
- Rearrange #06 Arpi Karapetyan – with Narek Amirkhanyan
- HR Management during and after the pandemic (Deutscher Wirtschaftsverband – DWV Armenien)
- А что с HR в Грузии и Армении? MarHR (Russia)
- ACT Global – Empowering Young Voices- Youth Impact (Pakistan)
Everything is still ahead.
we bring change online